Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happenings: Ian Wade

Winter was good

But I got hurt and was out for eight months (as of last week)

So I read and stuff while in recovery (long ass time), but once that was over I saw some concerts and partied with friends. Summer started off great you could say.



I had to carry my buddy Brett to the car that night. maybe not I'm not sure..


Then my sister, Sam, and myself traveled a 15 hours to see Girl Talk and a whole mess of great bands like Fleet Foxes, Chromeo, DeVotchKa, U.S.E., Vampire Weekend, and a lot more that I can't remember.. I'm rambling.. (thanks Shelby White for the photos above/below)

go here for Girl Talk
http://74.124.198.47/illegal-art.net/__girl__talk___feed__the__anima.ls___/


Here is a picture of Sam being badass next to this robot we met.


Anyhow. I ran into some bad luck and my bicycle got stolen and got the opportunity to build a new one, which was sweet until i met Sean and we started getting in trouble with cars, first when a car turned into me minutes after the picture above was taken, and second when Sean's Blazer got smashed into by a race car driver that got lost and ended up in our Sean's bumper..

Got to hang out with these two a lot which was nice.

I scored this sweet new bike free from that accident I mentioned. So it wasn't all bad..


Brighton is opening soon. real soon. Obama is our president. Things are great. Booyah!



No comments: