Sunday, March 22, 2009

Film

So on this trip I haven't gotten to do much skiing, the weather hasn't been to accomodating and the jump just isn't working. So i dedicated most of my energy into my Holga and taking a good roll of film, i read a little book Blake had at his house and decided to use a new technique (new to me.) It's been fun I hope it turns out the way I want it to.

*************************************

here's a video from the trip, I didn't have any part in it other then one shot near the middle.
a couple days at silver mountain from Evan Heath on Vimeo.

and here's one I did contribute a bit to, the song at least..

Silver Mountain! from Hennie vJ on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Josh Madsen said...

interested to see what the new technique is. post some digis of what you got when you got em...interested.